FUROSLIM Irvingia gabonensis is a novel seed extract of the West African plant. Irvingia gabonensis supports healthy metabolism and energy expenditure, healthy level of adiponectin & also supports body in subduing carbohydrate absorption.
The Irvingia gabonensis extract is prepared from the seed of the African mango, which has also been called the “bush mango”. The seeds have been used by tribesmen in Africa as a means of suppressing hunger when running long distances. Not only it helps to suppress their hunger and appetite when travelling, but it also gives them more energy to be able to run and travel over long distances without tiring.
Who Fact Sheet
- Worldwide obesity has nearly tripled since 1975.
- In 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 650 million were obese.
- 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2016, and 13% were obese.
- Most of the world’s population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
- 41 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2016.
- Over 340 million children and adolescents aged 5-19 were overweight or obese in 2016.
- Obesity is preventable.
- Each Capsule contains 150mg of IRVINGIA GABONENSIS Extract
- Serving per pack : 60 capsules
- Serving Size : 1-2 capsules
- The product is not for instant results and it is advised to continue for atleast 10 weeks
Hypothyroidism patients are advised to maintain normal TSH levels to get the desired result of FUROSLIM.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of Irvingia gabonensis during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid usage during that period.
MODE OF ACTION
Irvingia gabonensis is one of the most significant, clinically proven supplements to be introduced in the US market.
This west African herbs extract supports healthy weight in three different ways :
- Supports body in subduing carbohydrates absorption :- By inhibiting the action of the amylase digestive enzyme, Irvingia helps body to subdue the amount of carbohydrates that will be converted and absorbed as sugar.
- Supports healthy level of adiponectin :- Increased adiponectin secretion has been linked to shrinkage in fat cells. Adiponection is a very important hormone that also aids in insulin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy metabolism and energy expenditure :- Metabolism refers to the countless chemical processes going on continuously inside the body that allow life and normal functioning. The amount of kilojoules your body burns at a given time is affected by your metabolism. The amount of energy provided by food is typically measured in calories or kilojoules
|BOX CONTAINS||60 Capsules (150 mg per capsule)|
|BOX DIMENSIONS||80.0mm (L)x65.5mm(W)x90.0mm(H)|
Health Risks associated with Unhealthy Weight
What's your Healthy Weight ?
A person’s weight is determined by the balance between calorie intake and calorie expenditure . People gain weight if they consume more calories than they burn, the excess calories are stored by the body as fat. A person can lose weight if he (or she) consumes less calories than he burns, Therefore the most common causes of obesity are overeating and physical inactivity.
Weight Reference Table