Of the Type 2 Diabetes affected patient that received the treatment, 89% reported positively.
Fenfuro is an innovative product (protected by 7 international patents) involving separations of active ingredients from the natural plant without affecting chemical properties of the active fractions.
It has been clinically evaluated to prove its safety and efficacy.
- A significant decrease in HbA1C levels was observed as compared to the respective baseline value.
- FENFURO caused a significant reduction in fasting blood sugar levels.
- FENFURO caused a significant reduction in the postprandial (PP) blood sugar levels as compared to the Placebo group as well as compared to the respective baseline value.
- 83% of the patients reported a decrease in fasting sugar levels in FENFURO treated group as compared to 62% in Placebo treated group.
- 89% of the patients reported a decrease in PP sugar levels in FENFURO treated group as compared to 72% of the patients in the Placebo treated group.
- 48.8% of the patients reported reduced dosage of anti-diabetic therapy in FENFURO treated group, whereas 18.05% of the patients reported reduced dosage of anti-diabetic therapy in Placebo treated group.
- No significant change in serum SGOT, SGPT & ALP activities were observed, indicating FENFURO was safe for liver functioning.
- No significant change in blood urea nitrogen and creatinine levels was observed indicating FENFURO was safe for kidney functioning.
- No significant change in haematological parameters was observed.
- Keeping haematological and biochemical results in view, the investigational product was safe for consumption.
Mechanism of Action of Fenfuro:
It is known that in a healthy human body, each cell membrane normally contains some 20000 active insulin receptors whereas an insulin resistance patient cell membrane has around 5000 active insulin receptors, causing excess free-floating insulin and glucose.
- Fenfuro is the first dual-action insulin sensitizer and exhibits hypocholesterolemic activity.
In the presence of high fiber, Furostanolic saponin cells are more sensitive to insulin.
- An increase in the number of insulin receptor sites occurs which are responsive to insulin to stimulate the cells ability to burn glucose (i.e newer insulin receptors with definite insulin-sensitizing activity due to specific effects on the islets of Langerhans in the Pancreas)
- High fibre Furostanolic saponins delay the rate of gastric emptying and slow carbohydrate absorption & thereby reducing insulin requirements. Thereby brings euglycemic effects.
- Furostanolic saponins also increase peripheral utilization of insulin & thereby brings down the hyperinsulinemia, the root cause of diabetic complications.
- High fibre Furostanolic saponins increase the viscosity of the digesta thereby inhibiting cholesterol absorption from the small intestine and also the inhibition of bile acid re-absorption from the terminal ileum. Thus there is a decrease in VLDL, LDL & Triglycerides level whereas no effects on HDL.
FenfuroTM is one of its kind product, which offers a comprehensive solution for the management of blood glucose. It is a natural plant-based product and thus, has no known side effects, unlike other existing available options for Diabetes.